Showing 2 resultsDescription
Part of John Wardlaw Porteous fonds
Accession consists of talks and papers by Porteous, J. W.:
1 Talk given by J. W. Porteous in London on the occaision of the opening of Leonardo da Vinci's models of invention, 34 pp. 
2 Talk "The Possiblity of Adopting Wartime Program in Radio and Rada to Domesic Affairs," by J. W. Porteous, 2 pp. [ca. 1955]
3 Talk "C.K.U.A., 1927-45" by J. W. Porteous. Histocal sketch of C.K.U.A. Radio Station, 4pp. [ca 1950]
4 Talk, "In connection with the visiti to C.K.U.A. of the Edmonton Branch of Engineering Institute of Canada." by J. W. Porteous, 9 pp
- Talk , "Voltage, Current and Impedance" by J. W. Porteous, 5 pp.
- Correspondence, William Rowan to J. W. Porteous, 1952-11-13
- Log Book, VE 4AJS. From 1937-09-24
- Correspondence, Charles E. Garnett to J. W. Porteous, 1960-03-29, 2pp.
- Royal Society of Arts. List of Fellows. 1959-11-01
- Royal Society of Arts. Descriptive Bulletin. 1960
- Journal of the Royal Society of Arts 1960-03
- Royal Society of Arts. Calendar of Meetings. 1962-02
- Royal Society of Arts. Charter and By-Laws.