Mostrar 8 resultados

Descrição arquivística
Item · [before 1959]
Parte de Prairie Ephemera Collection

Cover page reads "A Souvenir from the Edmonton District By C.W. Mathers." Inside the album there is a brief note with the Adelphi Book Shop letterhead, addressed to a Mr. Dyde, informing him that another copy of this album has become available, so the recipient may have the current copy. The note is signed but the signature is illegible. Note is stamped Aug 11, 1959.
Photo album includes photographs of various locations and activities within the Edmonton District area, for example: the Saskatchewan river, riding with a dog train, farm yards, St. Albert, the Athabasca landing, among others.

Sem título
Item · Jul. 4, 1904
Parte de Prairie Ephemera Collection

B&W print, mounted, captioned, of the 1904 St. Albert Indian Boarding School brass band. Caption below photograph reads ‘St. Albert Boarding School Brass Band.’ Stamp on back of photograph reads ‘Printing and translation July 4 1904’. Also, there are other notes from later owners of the photograph, in both ink and pencil. Photograph is slightly damaged (faded, small scuff marks); mounting is slightly damaged (small scuff marks).

Item · June 7, 1936
Parte de Prairie Ephemera Collection

A "Programme Souvenir" of the ordination of Catholic Bishop Jean-Louis-Antoine-Joseph Coudert in St. Albert, Alberta on June 7, 1936. The first two pages are photographic prints of "Son Eminence Le Cardinal Villeneuve" and Coudert. Includes a list of "Officers of the Mass," schedule, and brief description of ceremonies.

Item · 1907
Parte de Prairie Ephemera Collection

Booklet titled: "Historic St. Albert, Province of Alberta, Mission Park, Official Guide Book." Cover is done in pale yellow construction paper and brown print. Back cover indicates the booklet was compiled by Rev. Father Jan, O.M.I., and the booklet was printed by W. J. McDonough Advertising Agency, Edmonton, Alta. Booklet is dedicated to “those brave champions of the cross, the early missionaries...,” which is located on the third page. Booklet contains 24 pages, consisting of maps, advertisements, a history of the park, a history of the Father Lacombe Statue, various images of the park, and various dedications.