Title and statement of responsibility area
Restaurant - Dragon Inn
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1938, 1980s, 1990s (Creation)
Physical description area
gift certificates, checks, menus, sheets of blank letter paper, envelope
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- 5 Dragon Inn gift certificates, dated Jan. 11, 1991; June 16, 1988; Dec. 12, 1986; Feb. 27, 1993; Feb. 27, 1993; Jan. 11, 1991.
- Two sheets of paper with “Dragon Palace, licensed dining lounge - reservation phone: 539-5540 Grande Prairie Alberta” on them.
- Four sheets of blank letter paper with letterhead of Dragon Inn and Inn of the Dragon, one envelope with “Dragon Inn, P.O. Box 295, Fairview, AB T0H 1L0” on it.
- Five guest checks dated 95/7/4, 95/7/10, 95/7/14, 95/7/15, 95/7/16.
- 15 guest checks.
- One Dragon Inn liquor menu.
- Dragon Palace menu in 1985.
- Two Queen’s Cafe menus in 1938.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
All researchers (including students, faculty, visiting scholars, and members of the general public) must submit a Retrieval Request Form at least 24 hours before their visit to Bruce Peel Special Collections in order to be sure that library materials have been retrieved from storage and are available for their use.