Title and statement of responsibility area
PE001116 - Associated Mortgage Investors Loan Documents
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Comprises 4 items:
- 3 folded sheet loan descriptions, measuring 21.25x9cm folded, and 36x21.25cm unfolded. Printed header, and typed text content.
- 1 fold-out cover, made of construction paper, measuring 21.5x9.5cm folded, and 21.5x28cm unfolded.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
Contains three descriptions of loans held by Associated Mortgage Investors, as advertising for re-sale to investors. Each description includes content on the debtor, and the land that they have provided as security for their loan. The loans comprise:
- A $7,000 loan to Robert Carlton Morrow, of Ethelton, Saskatchewan, with one half-, and one quarter- section valued at $18,640 as security.
- A $4,000 loan to Arthur Lewis, of Delia, Alberta, with a half-section valued at $11,685 as security.
- A $4,500 loan to Andrew Aune, of Morrin, Alberta, with two quarter-sections valued at $14,100 as security.
In addition, the cover in which these documents are enclosed includes promotional information and newspaper extracts relevant to the load offerings.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Bruce Peel Special Collections is part of the University of Alberta Libraries.