Title and statement of responsibility area
Miscellaneous ephemera items related to Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen, Northern Lights Lodge No. 127, [CPR-Winnipeg].
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
- David Campbell Letters: 10 x 8 in.
- Morefield Letters: 8 1/2 x 11 in.
- Consumptive Allowance Letters: 8 1/2 x 11 in.
- Termination of Strike: 8 1/2 x 11 in.
- November Bulletin: 8 1/2 x 11 in.
- Mile Suggestion Letter: 8 1/2 x 11 in.
- Memorandum Of Agreement: 14 x 8 1/2 in.
- One blank ballot form: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.
- 1922 Directory (43 pp): 6 x 9 in.
- 2 completed beneficiary application forms: 3 3/4 x 8 1/2 in.
- Monthly financial report: 7 1/4 x 10 in.
- “Wage Reduction Movement of 1938": 8 1/4 x 10 in.
- Statement of financial secretary of Winnipeg Northern Lights Lodge, comprised of 4 large leaves (8 pages) in booklet form: 9 3/4 x 4 1/4 in.
- Approximately 60 blank forms being “Notice of Acceptance of Application of Membership": 8 1/2 x 11 in.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- David Campbell Letters: Oct 2 1920, Investment advice fir the Brotherhood.
- Morefield Letters: a Winnipeg brother got into trouble in AB and letters are regarding the repayments of debts. July 31 - Dec. 15 1920
- Consumptive Allowance Letters: Brother Trites was injured and in order to get his Brotherhood EI he must undergo a medical exam. December 16 1920
- Termination of Strike: Declaration of the end of a legal strike on Dec. 6 1920
- November Bulletin: Nov. 1 1920. Contains the decisions of the United States Railroad Labor Board in legal matters.
- Mile Suggestion Letter: Suggestion from Brother green on how to continue to employ a large number of people during the winter months by slightly reducing everyone's millage.
- Memorandum Of Agreement: Agreement between the North-West Commercial Travellers' Association of Canada and the Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen 127 (Jan 1 1921)
- One blank ballot form: Ballot left blank, other side has a series of notes
- 1922 Directory (43 pp): Directory listing Canadian and American members of the subject union
- 2 completed beneficiary application forms: filled in by Archibald Alfred Dyer.
- Monthly financial report:For the month of Dec 1914. has equations written in pencil on cover.
- “Wage Reduction Movement of 1938":
- Statement of financial secretary of Winnipeg Northern Lights Lodge, comprised of 4 large leaves (8 pages) in booklet form: stamp dated 18 Dec 1924. signed by general secretary A. H. Hawley/Hareley
- Approximately 60 blank forms being “Notice of Acceptance of Application of Membership":
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Language of description
Script of description
Digital object metadata
September 29, 2020 1:35 PM