Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1938, 1962, 1991, 1998-2001 (Creation)
Physical description area
1 $10 U.S. dollar bond, 4 Cantonese opera scripts, 1 document, 1 magazine cover, 1 magazine, 3 programs
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- 1938 the 27th Year Gold Loan of the Republic of China United States $10 dollar bonds, number: 707331 (民国二十七年金公債十美金債票), issued on May 1, 1938.
- Four Cantonese opera scripts including “Qu nian jin ye tao hua meng” (去年今夜桃花梦), “Bi xue dan xin” (碧血丹心), “Jin chuan long feng pei” (金釧龙凤配), “Ying xiong zhang shang ye cha wei” (英雄掌上野茶薇).
- The Chinese Benevolent Association (點城中華會館) Board of Directors’ election rules and candidate list (150 candidates, 4 females).
- A magazine cover of “Jin shi yue yin” (警世樂音), edited and printed by the Edmonton Chinese Dramatic Club (警世钟剧社) in 1962.
- The Chinese Benevolent Association (點城中華會館) 1991 special issue “Yue le xiao qu ji” (粤樂小曲集), edited by Marvin Mah (馬國任).
- A program of Cantonese opera performed by the Sound of Opera Society (樂風文娛曲藝社) to raise funds for Edmonton Chinatown Chinese Library in 1998-2000.
- A program of Cantonese opera performed by Sound of Opera Society (樂風文娛曲藝社) in 1998-2000.
- A program of Cantonese opera composed by Ruan Mei (阮眉), hosted by the Golden Phoenix Singing Club (金鳳鳴曲藝研習社) at the Victoria School Theatre on Sunday, September 16, 2001. (阮眉粤剧粤曲作品欣赏会)
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
All researchers (including students, faculty, visiting scholars, and members of the general public) must submit a Retrieval Request Form at least 24 hours before their visit to Bruce Peel Special Collections in order to be sure that library materials have been retrieved from storage and are available for their use.