Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1914, 1957, 1962 (Creation)
Physical description area
passport, certificate, photos, postcard, magazines
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- Sen Kim Mah’s Canadian passport, expired on May 6, 1962.
- Mah Deen’s Dominion of Canada certificate, dated November 17, 1914 in Vancouver (Number 00793, C.I. 30).
- Sen Kim Mah’s color portrait.
- Black and white photo: A family photo.
- An invitation to the VIth World Festival of Youth and Students for Kim Mah in 1957.
- A postcard of the VIth World Festival of Youth and Students.
- A special issue in memory of May 1 and May 4, edited by the Edmonton Chinese Youth Society.
- The second issue of “Songs of Chinese Youth” (華青之歌), edited and printed by the Edmonton Chinese Youth Society.
- Black and white photo: Playing volleyball.
- Black and white photo: Performance.
11-13. Black and white photos: Group photos.
- Black and white photo: Two portraits.
- Black and white photo: Sen Kim Mah’s individual photo.
- Black and white photo: A special event.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
All researchers (including students, faculty, visiting scholars, and members of the general public) must submit a Retrieval Request Form at least 24 hours before their visit to Bruce Peel Special Collections in order to be sure that library materials have been retrieved from storage and are available for their use.