Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
2 certificates, 2 brochures, 1 envelope
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- Photocopied Soo Chong Fong’s certificate of Canadian citizenship (Series A, No. 92428), issued on November 25, 1950.
- Photocopied Soo Chong Fong’s Dominion of Canada of " Head Tax" (new series C.I. 5, No. 91918).
- A tourist brochure on Kaiping diaolou and villages (开平碉楼旅游), the first World Cultural Heritage in Guangdong (广东首项世界文化遗产).
- A brochure on the exhibition “Descendants of Yinonglu” (逸農盧的传人).
- An airmail envelope, from Kim TeWinkle to Siu Yee Fong.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
All researchers (including students, faculty, visiting scholars, and members of the general public) must submit a Retrieval Request Form at least 24 hours before their visit to Bruce Peel Special Collections in order to be sure that library materials have been retrieved from storage and are available for their use.