Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1925, 1937, 1939 (Creation)
Physical description area
5 books, 3 newspapers, 1 bookkeeping record
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- One book “Jia ting yi yao gu wen” (家庭醫藥顧問) about family medical council, edited by Hong Chunpu (洪春圃), published by Guang yi shu ju (廣益書局) in 1937.
- One book “Nei wai ke bai bing yan fang da quan” (内外科百病验方大全) about the prescription formula of case of external and internal ailments, edited by Hong Chunpu (洪春圃), published by Guang yi shu ju (廣益書局) in 1937.
- Three newspapers The Chinese Times “Da han gong bao” (大漢公報) from issues March 25, 27, April 8, 1939.
- A bookkeeping record of an army of guards in February 1925 (齊塘堡辦團防徵信錄), including withdraws, deposits, donor names and donation amounts.
- One thread-bound chinese book “Leigong pao zhi yao xing fu jie, shang” (雷公泡製藥性賦解, 上), pubished by Shang wu yin shu guan (商務印書館), pubished year unknown.
- One thread-bound chinese book “Bi hua yi jing” (筆花醫鏡), written by Jiang Handun (江涵礅), published by Shanghai jin zhang tu shu ju (上海锦章圖書局), published year unknown.
- One thread-bound chinese book “Wong Sai Chung book”, published year unknown.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
All researchers (including students, faculty, visiting scholars, and members of the general public) must submit a Retrieval Request Form at least 24 hours before their visit to Bruce Peel Special Collections in order to be sure that library materials have been retrieved from storage and are available for their use.