Title and statement of responsibility area
PE004987 - Minutes of the Western Canadian Press Association
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Quarto hard-cover exercise book
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
Minutes are either written or pasted into the exercise book. Includes:
- Manuscript. Minutes of meeting of the Western Canadian Press Association held in Sons of England Hall. 14pp.
- Manuscript. Meeting of Association at Clarendon Hotel Sept (??) 1, 1898. 8pp.
- Proceedings at Convention of Printers and Publishers held at Clarendon Hotel, Winnipeg, Friday, Dec. 17th, 1897. N.p., c.1897. 14pp.
- Proceedings at the Convention of the W. Canadian Press Assoc. held in Sons of England Hall, Winnipeg, Feb. 11th, 1898. N.p., c.1898. 6pp.
- Meeting of the W. Canadian Press Assoc. held at the Clarendon Hotel, Winnipeg, April 8th, 1898. 2pp.
- Western Canada Press Assoc. Annual Meeting Clarendon Hotel, Winnipeg, March 3, 1899. 8pp. Includes list of members.
- Western Canada Press Assoc. Proceedings Fourth Annual Meeting, Winnipeg, Manitoba, March 1st-3rd, 1900. Includes list of members.
Exercise book has some water damage to front cover and first two pages. Binding is cracking and a few pages are falling out. Some rust damage.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Bruce Peel Special Collections is part of University of Alberta Libraries.