Untitled

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Known as the Faculty of Agriculture until 1972, its name change recognized the introduction of the forestry program in 1970. The Faculty provides teaching facilities for obtaining primary and a advanced science degrees in agriculture, forestry and food science. It also administers a two-year pre-Veterinary Medicine program. The Faculty holds sites on and off the campus for conducting practical research to solve problems in the agriculture and forestry fields. Deans: 1915-1940 Ernest Albert Howes; 1940-1941 Robert Newton; 1941-1951 Robert David Sinclair; 1951-1959 Arthur Gilbert McCalla; 1959-1968 C. Fred Bentley; 1968-1975 Fenton Vincent MacHardy; 1975-1983 John Bowland; 1983-1988 Roy Torgny Berg; 1988- Edward W. Tyrchniewicz.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places