Title and statement of responsibility area
Lingnan (嶺南) Restaurant
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1947, 1963, 1990s (Creation)
Physical description area
photos, menus, cookbook, postcards, cards
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
- The Lingnan (嶺南) Menu.
- A recipe card for chop suey and chow mein.
- 4 negatives of the interior of Lingnan (嶺南) Restaurant.
- One Lingnan (嶺南) cookbook (12 pages ; 12 cm), published by the Yat Sun Company and the Lingnan (嶺南).
- A Lingnan (嶺南) envelope.
- 2 advertisements for ANAID TV productions.
- 5 color photos of banquet scenes.
- 1 black and white photo: inside waiting area of the Lingnan (嶺南) Restaurant in 1947.
- 2 black and white photos: exterior of Lingnan (嶺南) Restaurant in 1947.
- 1 color photo: interior of Lingnan (嶺南) Restaurant.
- 2 black and white photos: banquet scenes.
- 2 Lingnan (嶺南) postcards to show the interior of Lingnan (嶺南) Restaurant.
- 1 Lingnan (嶺南) business card to show the interior of Lingnan (嶺南) Restaurant.
- 5 color photos: banquet scenes.
- 8 black and white photos: inside Lingnan (嶺南) Restaurant in November 1963.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
All researchers (including students, faculty, visiting scholars, and members of the general public) must submit a Retrieval Request Form at least 24 hours before their visit to Bruce Peel Special Collections in order to be sure that library materials have been retrieved from storage and are available for their use.