Part of Prairie Ephemera Collection
Colour calendar from McDermid Studios. Calendar is rolled into a scroll and has a firm crease about a third of the way up the poster. Images show various scenes from Edmonton:
- January/February: 101 St. and Jasper Ave. Site of the new Royal Bank Building,
- March/April: Buildings on Old Fort Edmonton Site
- May/June: Old CNR Station Corner 101st St. and 104th Ave.,
- July/August: City of Edmonton,
- September/October: Old City Market,
- November/December: Jasper Ave Looking West from 99th St.