Showing 375 resultsDescription
1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- FC 8 L44 L47 1.4.5
Digitised files on CD-R titled:
"Legion of Frontiersmen Air Command: Images from album donated by Chris Knowles-Fitton;"
"Legion of Frontiersmen Canada papers: Affiliation with RCMP. Disputes between and splits - Canadian Division Edmonton and Eastern Canada Command, Formation of Corps of Imperial Frontiersmen 1933-1950 documents, letters, cables, also assorted documents c1914 to c1991;"
"Legion of Frontiersmen Northern Command magazines 1907."
- FC 8 L44 L47 1.6.10
- B&W photo 8.5cm x 13cm ; On verso: Chief White Owl & Col. Colins, Ontario Command.
- B&W photo 17.5 x 12.5cm ; 2 figures: one in indigenous feathered headdress and one in uniform. On verso: Capt John Minarik Sr. of "H" SQDRN, London , Ontario. Legion of Frontiersmen CAN. DIV 1904-1974. Circa 1960's? Photo of my father. Six Nations Brantford Ontario ; Verso has return address stamp of Lt. Col John T. Minarik CDM, 12 Castille Ave, Scarborough Ontario, Canada, M1R 2C1
- B&W photo 19.5 x 24.5 cm ; 2 figures: one in indigenous feathered headdress and one in uniform. Captioned: Major H. Fawcett D.C.M. & Chied "White Owl" (Canadian Command). Written on verso: Kind Personal Regards, Fawcett Major. Ontario Provinival Cmd. Legion of Frontiersmen Canadia Division. January 11/52.
1 photograph ; col. : depicting 14 people. On verso: stamp of Lt. Col. John T. Minarik C.D.M., Legion of Frontiersmen, Canadian Division, Ontario Provinicial Command, Toronto, Ontario, Canada ; Inscription on verso: "May 1993, Collingwood, Ontario" ; Figures from photo listed on verso: M. Morrison, R. Montgomery, J.T. Minarik, J. Exner, T. Dobson, A. Eastley, M. Edwards, B. Matthews, M. Synnott, M. Clark, C. Meesters, A. Meesters, G. Weatherall, C. Potvin.
Accompanied by note with listing of members in photograph and remarks.
- FC 8 L44 L47 188.8.131.52
Correspondence to and from Fred Aylott and Arthur Thurston, 1980 - 1984.
- FC 8 L44 L47 184.108.40.206
Digitised correspondence to and from Fred Aylott and Arthur Thurston, 1970s - 1980, housed on CD-R (x2).
- FC 8 L44 L47 2.4.6
- FC 8 L44 L47 2.4.10
Scrapbook title "LoF", complied by Captain A. Knowles Fitton
- FC 8 L44 L47 3.4.1
Contains vols XVIII.12, XVIII.23, XVIII.39, XXIII.7, XXIII.8, XXVI.7, XXVI.9, XXVI.10.
- FC 8 L44 L47 3.4.4
Contains vols XXVIII.7, XXVIII.8, XXVIII.9, XXVIII.10, XXVIII.1[sic].
- FC 8 L44 L47 5.5.1
Photograph: Commander Charles Ashwell Boteler Pocock [ca. 1853]
Drawing: Burma Campaign, pencil or charcoal (print) [ca. 1853]
Drawing: The Grand Mosque of Mahomet Ali, Cairo (sepia, ink) [ca. 1853]
Folio Leaf: illustrated report, Second Burmese War, possibly by Charles Pocock; pencil drawing on one side [ca. 1853]
- FC 8 L44 L47 5.5.3
1914-1997: 7 photographs, sepia, black and white, coloured, varying sizes. One photo is of the cenotaph of Major S. Leitch, 'Frontiersman', Winnipeg. The rest are from BC.
c. 1910-73: 14 8 x 10 prints in black and white, sepia, and colour. Descriptions are on back of photos, with a few handwritten sheets. Subjects include Vancouver, East Africa, BC, Belgian Lancers.