- 1884 - 1896
Part of Prairie Ephemera Collection
The Battleford Industrial School was located in the Old Government House building. Set of three photographs:
- 8” x 10” sepia photograph, mounted, of students and teachers outside the old Northwest Territories Government House, c.1895-6
- 5.5” x 7.5” B&W photograph of teachers and students outside the old Northwest Territories Government House, c.1884 (inscription on back of photo gives date as c.1895)
- 5.5” x 7.5” B&W photograph of students and instructor inside carpenter’s shop, c.1884.